Mr l rx dating to relating
(2) The likes, dislikes and interest of the individual. (iv) Personal needs with or without assistance from others. (5) The individuals ability to self-administer medications. Code § 6400.44 (relating to program specialist); 55 Pa.
(e) The assessment must include the following information: (1) Functional strengths, needs and preferences of the individual. Code § 2390.152 (relating to development, annual update and revision of the ISP); 55 Pa.
(8) The individuals ability to evacuate in the event of a fire. (12) Recommendations for specific areas of training, programming and services. Code § 6400.213 (relating to content of records); and 55 Pa.
(7) The individuals knowledge of the danger of heat sources and ability to sense and move away quickly from heat sources which exceed 120° F and are not insulated. Code § 6400.186 (relating to ISP review and revision); 55 Pa.
(3) The individuals current level of performance and progress in the following areas: (i) Acquisition of functional skills. (6) The individuals ability to safely use or avoid poisonous materials, when in the presence of poisonous materials. Code § 6400.182 (relating to development, annual update and revision of the ISP); 55 Pa.
The protocol must include the current level of independence and the method of evaluation used to determine progress toward the expected outcome to achieve the higher level of independence.
(4) A protocol and schedule outlining specified periods of time for the individual to be without direct supervision, if the individuals current assessment states the individual may be without direct supervision and if the individuals ISP includes an expected outcome which requires the achievement of a higher level of independence.